Unless otherwise stated, you can republish our articles online or in print for free. You just have to credit IPS Commons and provide a link back to the original article. Please note that you are not able to edit any content or sell it separately.
To contribute an essay, give feedback or make suggestions, please e-mail email@example.com
The Institute of Policy Studies is located at:
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore
1C Cluny Road House 5
DID : +65 6516 8388
Fax: +65 6777 0700
WRITE FOR IPS COMMONS
The IPS Commons team welcomes contributed essays on Singapore policy issues, and other topics of national interest. Pieces selected for publication will be listed in one of the following categories:
- Arts, Culture and Media
- Demography and Family
- Economics and Business
- Politics and Governance
- Society and Identity
- Other topics
Guidelines for contributing to IPS Commons
- The piece should be between 800 and 1,200 words, and submitted in a Microsoft Word document.
- Please include your full name and contact number in your e-mail, and indicate the name that should be used for the commentary byline. No pseudonyms, please.
- Please include a brief description of your expertise/interest in the topic you are writing about.
- First publication rights are preferred but if you are submitting a piece that has previously been published, please include the details of where it appeared and the date of publication.
- The IPS Commons team reserves the right to edit contributions for clarity and language. The edited copy will be sent back to you for final approval before it is published.
By Gillian Koh | Jan 16, 2016 | Hits: 4862[The Angle] “Refreshing” Singapore’s Political System
By Gillian Koh | Sep 29, 2015 | Hits: 4214[The Angle] 4th generation leaders and the new Cabinet line-up
By Gillian Koh | Sep 10, 2015 | Hits: 2548[The Angle] A closer look at the contested issues in the GE2015 campaign
By Tan Ern Ser | Sep 07, 2015 | Hits: 3077[The Angle] Age, class and the General Election
By Tan Tarn How | Sep 03, 2015 | Hits: 2701[The Angle] Almost everything you want to know about media use, political traits and other aspects of voters in the 2011 election