Unless otherwise stated, you can republish our articles online or in print for free. You just have to credit IPS Commons and provide a link back to the original article. Please note that you are not able to edit any content or sell it separately.
The Institute of Policy Studies is located at:
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore
1C Cluny Road House 5
DID : +65 6516 8388
Fax: +65 6777 0700
WRITE FOR IPS COMMONS
The IPS Commons team welcomes contributed essays on Singapore policy issues, and other topics of national interest. Pieces selected for publication will be listed in one of the following categories:
- Arts, Culture and Media
- Demography and Family
- Economics and Business
- Politics and Governance
- Society and Identity
- Other topics
Guidelines for contributing to IPS Commons
- The piece should be between 800 and 1,200 words, and submitted in a Microsoft Word document.
- Please include your full name and contact number in your e-mail, and indicate the name that should be used for the commentary byline. No pseudonyms, please.
- Please include a brief description of your expertise/interest in the topic you are writing about.
- First publication rights are preferred but if you are submitting a piece that has previously been published, please include the details of where it appeared and the date of publication.
- The IPS Commons team reserves the right to edit contributions for clarity and language. The edited copy will be sent back to you for final approval before it is published.
By Gillian Koh | Mar 14, 2016 | Hits: 3929[The Angle] Bukit Batok By-Election and the “Jurong Family” Factor
By Gillian Koh | Jan 29, 2016 | Hits: 3069[The Angle] Strengthening Minority Representation and Political Inclusion
By Gillian Koh | Jan 29, 2016 | Hits: 3085[The Angle] From “Second-Class MPs” to “MPs Plus-Plus”
By Christopher Gee | Jan 20, 2016 | Hits: 3136[The Angle] Ideas to Further Refine the CPF System
By Gillian Koh | Jan 16, 2016 | Hits: 2815[The Angle] “Refreshing” Singapore’s Political System